2013. május 5., vasárnap

Rock Me-dalszöveg

Rock Me

  •  Do you remember summer '09
    Wanna go back there every night
  •  Just can't lie it was the best time of my life
  •  Lying on the beach as the sun blew out
  •  Playing this guitar by the fire too loud 
  • Oh my my they could never shut us down
  •  I used to think that I was better alone 
  • Why did I ever want to let you go 
  • Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea 
  • the words you whispered I will always believe 
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeah 
  • I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah
  •  I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care 
  • I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah Yeah 
  • we were together summer '09 
  • Wanna roll back like press and rewind 
  • You were mine and we never said goodbye i-i-i 
  • I used to think that I was better alone (Better alone) 
  • Why did I ever want to let you go? (Let you go) 
  • Under the moonlight as we stared to the sea (Stared at the sea)
  •  The words you whispered I will always believe
  • I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeahh
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah 
  • I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care 
  • I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah R-O-C-K me again R-O-C-K me again R-O-C-K me again yeah
  •  I want you to R-O-C-K me again R-O-C-K me again R-O-C-K me again yeah
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeahh 
  • I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah
  •  I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeahh
  •  I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése